Website design and maintenance
When people hear about your business or need a service, usually the first thing they do is look for your website online. Making a good first impression is vital so you can turn that positive encounter into a business transaction.
Catena Creations can assist you with your website design – or redesign. We’ll write text, create graphics and take photos, record video, and bring them together into an simple, elegant package that’s easy to navigate and use.
If you need a database-driven website to manage complex functions for your business, we can design and program that as well. We’ll work in partnership with The Gage Team in Sioux Falls, SD, to build a site that’s secure, easy to use and easy to manage.
If you already have a website and it needs to be updated, we’ll manage the process to evaluate your current site and determine what needs improvement. This can include:
- Reviewing website statistics to determine users’ traffic patterns, and which pages are most popular.
- Conducting usability testing to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Determining the best keywords and phrases to use for search engine optimization.
- Revising the corporate messages to be communicated via the website.
- Reorganizing the website structure to make it easier to navigate.
- Adding interactive features and animations to graphics.
- Looking at blogging, podcasting, videos and other technologies to see if they will enhance your online presence and corporate image.
- Adding social media such as Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter to your web strategy to increase visibility and enhance search engine results.
- Implementing a responsive website design that adapts to use on desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
Catena Creations builds websites with search engine optimization (SEO) features so your website will perform well in search engine rankings. Our SEO steps include:
- Writing text with appropriate keywords for your company and your industry.
- Using those keywords in menu labels, headlines and page links.
- Including a sitemap for visitors and an XML sitemap for search engines.
- Adding Google Analytics code so you can track visitors to your site.
- Setting up a Google Places/Google Plus page.
- Verifying your site with Google and Bing webmaster tools.
- Optimizing your site as recommended by Google Page Speed Test.
Web site maintenance
Does your company or organization have a website that’s languishing? Or no one has the skills or time to maintain it?Let Catena Creations do the work for you. Once we determine your needs, we’ll suggest a schedule and procedure for updates that will keep your website current.
We’ll also negotiate a service fee that takes into consideration the state of your current site, how often updates will be needed, and the budget available for maintaining the site.
Call us at 402-541-5005 or send us an e-mail to get started.
Google Tools: Gmail, Adwords and more
Want to implement Gmail in your business? Run a Google Adwords campaign, but have no idea where to start? Catena Creations can help.
In partnership with The Gage Team, we can help you set up and manage these or any other Google Tools you’d like for your business. The Gage Team is an active participant in the Google Partners community, and has the expertise and experience to incorporate these tools into your business.