When customers start looking for your business or need a service, usually the first thing they do is search for your website online. Making a good first impression is vital so you can turn that positive encounter into a business transaction.
Catena Creations can assist you with your website design – or redesign. Your website will be mobile-friendly and responsive to adapt to any devices that may be used for viewing.
If you already have a website and it needs to be updated, we’ll manage the process to evaluate your current site and determine what needs improvement. This can include:
- Reviewing website statistics to determine users’ traffic patterns, and which pages are most popular.
- Conducting usability testing to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Determining the best keywords and phrases to use for search engine optimization.
- Revising the corporate messages to be communicated via the website.
- Reorganizing the website structure to make it easier to navigate.
- Adding interactive features and animations to graphics.
- Looking at blogging, podcasting, videos and other technologies to see if they will enhance your online presence and corporate image.
- Adding social media such as Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter to your web strategy to increase visibility and enhance search engine results.
- Implementing a responsive website design that adapts to use on desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
Creating a beautiful, functional frame is only the first step in the website design process. The next step is creating the content. Unlike most web designers in the Omaha area, Catena Creations doesn’t make you create your own content. We will write text, create graphics and take photos, record video, and add whatever else you need to make your website complete. All you need to do is provide the basic information so we can start writing and creating.
Search engine optimization
Catena Creations builds websites with search engine optimization (SEO) features so your website will perform well in search engine rankings. Our SEO steps include:
- Writing text with appropriate keywords for your company and your industry.
- Using those keywords in menu labels, headlines and page links.
- Including a sitemap for visitors and an XML sitemap for search engines.
- Adding Google Analytics code so you can track visitors to your site.
- Setting up a Google My Business account.
- Verifying your site with Google and Bing webmaster tools.
- Optimizing your site as recommended by Google Page Speed Test and the Google Mobile Friendly test.